Sunday, August 10, 2008

Airbourne




















AIRBORNE!!!! 300 mile road trip in the V-DUB to Rhode Island to LEAPFEST 2008. Me and my Mom drove down to watch my big brother (human) compete in an international skydiving competition. 44 teams of 4 from all over the world. My brother is a ranger with the 101st airborne and came up from Kentucky with 2 teams. He also brought his family, my SIL Michelle and 2 of my cousins Kyleigh (9months) and Lyndsey (12) also Jeremy's sisters and step Mom came from NY, My Grammie and Grampa Libby came down from NH too. We all had a great day, with surprisingly nice weather...been raining alot lately but not today! It turned out to be a successful weekend for everyone. I got to spend the night in a hotel (my first one, I even got to ride on the elevator...fun, but I'd still rather be in a tent!) with Lyndsey, Kyleigh and Mom. And LEAPFEST? well one team, from the 101st, took first place and Jeremy's team took 3rd place. Individual scores, Jeremy tied for first...in the world! I am SOOO PROUD of him!. It was such a fun time, I also met lots of new kids and and dog freinds and got my picture taken alot. Another day in the life of MOXIE, Adventure Dog.





No comments: