Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well we have hit our 200 mile mark in under 2 weeks. We have spent the last two days,after leaving Lake Champlain, paddling up river on the..... I must say..... Beautiful Missisquoi river. A ton of up river paddling and lining and tracking but my Mom & Dad have managed to keep me safe . Today our first real rain day . We poked our way up into Enosburg Vt. All of us dripping wet. We got to town and got a room at th Samoset Inn an old 1877 huge innm. My Mom and Dad had a great dinner ..... with inland pricing! At the Inn, I for leftover steak yum yum .'up into Canada from here , will be without contact for Andes days ....... stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE TEAM MOXIE PLEASE..............

gjoe said...

Great! I have paddled only a small section of the NFCT... But hope to door more in the future. ENJOY!