Monday, January 26, 2009

Adam's Point (pt.2)

(Watch video above) FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! Run, runrun,run,run!!!!!! Do I sound like I have a bit of the "cabin fever"? yup! But finally got to run. Mom, Dad and I finally coordinated a day together. Not too cold...low 30's. Off to Adam's Point in Newmarket NH. We love it there, wide open "old farm" fields, and trails around the property, abutting the ocean. And it was a cold, crystal clear winter day. I ran until I couldn't run any more then hitched a ride on Dad's shoulder.
We saw a big fat robin up in the tree, Mom's says "sure sign of spring" ha! ha! Dad says "half frozen and lost robin"! ha! ha! ha!
I startled a ton of geese in the cove ( well...they startled me ) There was a bazillion of them! I don't know why their feet don't get cold! That ocean looks COLD, brrrrrrr!
It was good to get out of the house and I'm looking forward to Moxie's next great excurtion. (more pics. & video below)

No comments: