Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We have completed our first leg of our trip. 150 miles. The NY section complete. We have paddled many lakes are rivers . The Saranac river nearly took us down. Boat got away from Dad while he was lining the boat down some rapids . Luckily he retrieved it and all our gear . Yesterday BIG LAKE -little dog.We made it across Lake Champlain on near glass water .'This truly is my greatest adventure yet ...ease stay tuned. Sorry it took so long to post, no phone service alot .'

3 comments:

lars said...

Go Moxie! I met your parents the Friday of Memorial Day in a bar in Kennebunkport on my way north... I've been thinking of you all since. Glad to see a post - pics are awesome!! Best wishes for a great trip!!
Peace to you all,
Lynn

Vee said...

Glad that all is well, Moxie. Sounds as if it can be scary sometimes. You do wear a life jacket, right?

Vee said...

Yes, I'm pretty sure you do. And I like your way of coping...when the going gets rough, don't look!