Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Day at the Beach


Even an adventure dog like myself has to give up at least part of a fall weekend to do yard chores with my folks. But we did manage to get in a day at the beach....go East until you get your toes wet!. I just love the beach! I love to run to the seagulls,and away from the waves. I just love to run! And the beach is the place to do it. Besides it's the first weekend of hunting season and it's best to steer away from the woods until "Elmer Fudd" gits hiz kill! Funny thing is we saw deer tracks on the beach...smarter than Mr. Fudd????

I found a huge lobster on the beach, a few hours fresher and we'd have eaten him... yup I love seafood too! I saw lots of seagulls and a comorant with "batman"wings on a large peice of driftwood with a whole string of gulls. I even chased a crow into flight.

The sun set, casting brillant color all around us...STUNNING! And our weekend ends with a clean yard and lungs full of crisp fall ocean air. AWESOME.

No comments: